Welcome to The Street Survivors of Maryland website
The objectives of this club are to promote interest in the preservation and enjoyment of custom cars, accessories and to
enjoy the companionship of their owners. We host events to raise funds for charitable organizations or individuals deemed
needy by the Board and General Membership.
1610 Sulphur Spring Rd.
- Russ Richards is planning a Car Cruise to the Catoctin Wine
& Wheels Car Show 12-5 on July 21, 2018 (flier attached).
We will be leaving from Bakery Express at 10am. We will most
likely go to Mountain Gate Restaurant for dinner ($14+/- per
person) after the show. I will need to have a head count
turned in by July 13, 2018 to the restaurant. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you are going. (No
phone calls, please)
- Friday Night Cruise Nights have been a hit this year.
Check out our flyer here. (Look on our facebook page for
updates in the case of inclement weather)
- There are some great shows coming up. Click on Car Shows
tab for updates and flyers.
- Congratulations to all the new board members and best of
luck in the new year!
- Meetings are the last Wednesday of the month at 8pm.
Location is: Dewey Lowman American Legion Post 109
Arbutus, MD 21227
Upcoming 2018 Events:
- June 10 - St. Casmirs show & festival 12pm - 4pm
- June 15 - Street Survivor Canned goods donation cruise night
- June 22-23 - Harrington Street Rod Jamboree
- July 15 - Bakery Express 8am - 1pm
- July 21 - Wine & Wheels 12pm - 5pm
- July 29 - Chrome City Ride 10am - 2pm
Click on the Car Shows page for event Flyers and info